Passionate for God
Repentant in spirit
Open and honest
Victorious in living
Eternal in perspective
Networking with other PROVEN Men
Every man struggles with sexual integrity and many are stuck in bondage to porn or lust. The good news is that there is a Proven Path to follow that leads toward victory each day.
For the church leader, we have a turnkey system that produces results by linking up men in accountability and encouragement.
For the men struggling, we have a 12 week study that provides the necessary tools to stand firm as you also walk in step with another Proven Men.
Start today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping men break free from porn and live a life of strength and integrity 2014 Pornography Statistics for Christian Men.
- 97% of Christian men have looked at porn
- 80% of Christian men don’t have an Internet filter to block porn from computers or cell phones
- 78% of Christian men viewed porn before turn 16 years old
- 65% of Christian men viewed porn at work in the last 90 days
- 64% of Christian men view porn at least once a month
- 55% of Christian men were not comfortable talking to parents about sex while growing up
- 55% of married Christian men view porn at least once a month
- 39% of Christian men believe they should vie less porn
- 37% of Christian men look at porn several time a week
- 36% of Christian men viewed porn several times while at work in the last 90 days
- 36% of Christian men view porn at least daily
- 35% of married Christian men had sex with someone else while married
- 32% of Christian men ages 18-30 think they are addicted to porn (another 12% are not sure)
- 28% of Christian men viewed porn before turning 12 years old
- 26% of Christian men erase Internet browsing history to conceal porn use
- 24% of Christian men had sexual intercourse before turning 16 years old
- 17% of Christian men installed a computer program or cell phone app to enhance viewing porn
Those and other statistics are documented in a new survey by Proven Men Ministries (www.provenmen.org) and conducted by Barna Group among a nationally representative sample of 500 U.S. adult men nationwide.